Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dreams and My Bucket List


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You


 The Future is this mysterious unknown that is so exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. As I try to envision mine all my dreams and accomplishments I want to make, rush around my head crashing through my mind like ocean waves against a cliff. There are so many things I wish to do in my life that I sometimes wonder when I plan to sleep. Life is too wonderful to not want to experience everything it has to offer. 

With this thought I've decided to share a current version 

of my Bucket List with you. As of now these are what I hope to do and accomplish in my life. 

1. To live in a big city 
 
2.  Eat lunch in Paris next to the Eiffel Tower
 
3. Get a Mars bar in London
 
4.Go with Trevor to put a padlock on the Lover's Bridge in Paris 
 
5. Write for Seventeen Magazine
 
6. Publish a novel
 
7.  Finish writing the screenplay my friends and I are writing
 
8. Learn how to cook
 
9. Learn to speak fluent French
 
10. Meet Sarra Manning
 
11. Work backstage/on a set as a hairstylist and makeup artist
 
12. Have children
 
13. Teach English
 
14. Be an amazing wife and mother 

15. Inspire others  

  
 

 Do you have a Bucket List? 
Do we have any of the same dreams?

  


I would love to know what you hope to accomplish in your life!

-Nicole xx

 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love reading your blog posts. You are an incredible writer! I hope one day you are able to cross off everything on your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete