Sunday, February 16, 2014

Live by: Honesty

I got to talking to a client Saturday who gave me some words of inspiration. I commented on an adorable bag she was carrying as she reached to pull out her wallet. It had a quote about being brave plastered to the bottom. She smiled at my compliment and began to tell me why it was so special to her.
 https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/p403x403/1655969_717650588275031_1268981847_n.jpg



She explained to me that she chooses a word every year and focuses her decisions, actions, and choices on that specific word.  I instantly thought this was such a clever idea. So I got to thinking "What word would I choose?"

I took this Sunday to consider many words and I finally found myself content with the word "Honesty." It's not like I'm a person who lies all the time, but I find myself trying to conceal the truth in order to make situations seem like they are something that they are not. I want to take in all aspects of life-whether they are good or bad. My goal is to be honest with myself, as well as with others.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11798625/?claim=h4jx28f2hnd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this. You are such a beautiful writer.

    ReplyDelete